Diindahání

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, February 4, 2019

Forgot You Not




💿 Forgot You Not 💿


O… Arakan,
Forgot you not, ever in life.
always remember you on my sight.
The pollens o' your beauty 
have been polinating inside, 
fill my heart in full of fruity pride.
Your soil always glitters like a moon, 
in the centre o' my memories' sky.
Your ever green ranges have arrayed 
like clouds, 
being floated around that moon.

With the language of your south breeze, 
I strung the garland of Rohingya
brotherhood.
With the touches of your fragrant air, 
I have been composing the garland of 
patriotic songs.

The more enemies torture us in fatal ways, 
the more you hug us with string of love.
The portrait of your love always appear 
in my memories.
How, then, could I forget you? 
Forgot you not, O... Arakan.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
By
RohangKing
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

No comments:

Post a Comment