Diindahání

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Tell Me What My Fault Is [The Art Garden's Poem]



Tell Me What My Fault Is!

By FaISaL

For them (Burmese government),
I am a target of their bullets.
I am a Bengali or a Kalar. 
Sometimes, I am a terrorist.

My house, my mosque,
My school, my village; 
Remained no longer mine fully
All were snatched gradually.

But why? 
I am a human being too, 
With a heart that can feel,
Love, peace ever!

I have my own name 
What my parents call me affectionately.

I have a state too,
It is Arakan. 
In my beloved Myanmar 
Ancestrally, I belong it. 

So, why am I a victim of their racial slurs? 
Why am I an illegal immigrant at my homeland?
Why am I a Refugee? 
Why am I discriminated in my own country? 

O’ Dear world! 
 Tell me what my fault is, 
Is it just for being a Rohingya? 
Or because of my Religion? 

[23-03-2019]

No comments:

Post a Comment