Diindahání

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Maf Goríc, Ó Nunú! (translation of Pardon Me, My Little! poem)

(ေမယု အာလီရဲ႕ Pardon Me, My Little!  ကဗ်ာကိုတိုက္႐ိုက္ ႐ိုဘာသာျပန္)



Maf Goríc, Ó Nunú!

📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃
Torjuma 📝 Fáida Halu



Háiré, Ó Nunúyá!
Tor zadur boiccót,
Gulí bicí dhoror. 
Dou yó bicí ocántir.
Oinot fura yó boyankar.
Asóle, tui dhoror firór uore rait guzaror.
Din zar komzurit hañdat mazé.
Aró tottú inkarir matár taarik ó asé.


Oh, Ó Nunúyá!
Tor hoñl boic ót, Bout kessú oí gelgoí.
Ar duniyai yé saí roiyé nijám ót.
Kintu, tor foran basai no faré.
Ou, tui Musolmán de né.
Ou, tui.
Hire! Ki zator entán!


Oh, Ó Nunúyá!
Tui hoí óddo nofarós…
Kiya tottú iín loí muamuikka gora foijjé.
Kintu iín tolloi ekfúçá laikká noó.
Zañ oíbo uok…, 
ekkán raham e añár sugor faní fusí felá,
zehon hañdi aññí tollá.
Tor cóñro jonoza wá ekkán enam.
Tui deki masum or dulár nán.
Tui insan zatir Cóhid mohan.
Ar toré yiad gorá zaibo…
Uggúa insán zatir bagan ór bahádur fúl hisáfé.


Oh, Ó Nunúyá!
Aññí tollá ki gorí faijjí?
Aijjá aññí basi así, kintu,
Añállá buli, honó biccáic nái haillar, tor dillá.
Honíkka tor zindegir foriso ré geránthí di nófaré.
Kintu aññí ehon toré geránthí dir.
Jonnot ót usol tobka oíbo tollá házir!


Oh, Mor gura morjada!
Moré maf goríc!
Ekbar óile yó maf goric!
Aññí tollá ki gorí faijjí?
Añár zindegir yó tor díkka geránthí nái?



Hót:    : E zari ceer ibá loí bicí Sinta zaher gorómor uitarállá ze Ruáingár fuwain gún bangladec ót faraité militérir gulir zoriya Naf doijját dhufí oré etehal oíyé.




⏬မူရင္း အဂၤလိပ္ကဗ်ာကို ေအာက္မွ ဖတ္႐ႈပါ။

Pardon Me, My Little!

📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎

Ro Mayyu Ali

December 8, 2016


Oh, my little! 

In your dinghy age, 
Bullet has frightened.
Sword has wretched. 
Arson has blazed. 
Perhaps, you had nights on shoulder in fears. 
You had days crying on in deficiencies. 
And you had a history of apex denials. 



Oh, my little! 

Even in your tender age, 
A lots has happened.
And the world just sees it in silence. 
But it didn't save your life. 
Yes, as you're a Muslim. 
Yes, you're. 
Ah! What a racial trial! 



Oh, my little!

Even you didn't know...
Why you had to face like that!
But you didn't deserve it, at all.
However, a mercy wipes my tear when I mourn for you. 
As you're bestowed a small funeral. 
You're a groom of innocence. 
You're a great martyre in mankind. 
And you'd be remembered...
As one of the most adventurous blossoms in the garden of humanity. 



Oh, my little! 

What could I do for you? 
Though I'm survived for today
For me, no insurance of tomorrow like you. 
Nay! No one guaranteed for your identity in worldly life. 
But now I'ld warranty for your destiny in afterwards. 
It's the highest range for you in Jannah!


Oh, my little pride! 
Pardon me! 
Just once pardon me! 
What could I do for you? 
My life has no insurance like you! 




A deep condolence with a wretched poem for those innocent Rohingya deceased children whom were opened fire to drawn down in Naf river by BGP while trying to reach to Bangladesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment